Write about the three most important songs in your life — what do they mean to you?
What a tricky one, considering music is my life, being brought up in a musical family, being a dancer, teaching dance, being a choreographer, now a music teacher. To narrow it down to three is difficult, but I will give it a go!
1. Has to be from my favourite band Queen ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ I have chose this because this song always cheers me up, makes me jump up, turn the volume up high and sing at the top of my voice.
2. Is Frank Sinatra ‘Theme from New York, New York’ again this is another song that uplifts me and I can’t sit still to.
3. If you were to look on my iTunes to the song that has been played the most, so I am guessing this is one of my top favourites, is ‘Listen’ by Beyoncé. There is a pattern here I think because all the songs I like are belters.
There are many songs that bring back memories and emotions to me, we would be here all day, but those three were the first to come into my head, so they must mean something! X
Thank you x
I considered both Queen and Sinatra but didn’t use them. A very good read. Of course with your background you had an unfair advantage. Or maybe it was a handicap in that you knew so much. I love Sinatra when he wasn’t trying too hard, but oddly I liked Dean Martin more, not sure why.
Thanks so much! I find it hard to pin down my favourite music because I listen to so much x
Any favourite songs vary from day to day, but today I’d pick:
1) The Beatles, Strawberry Fields – Growing up with parents who were around for the whole Beatles era meant I was doused with music every day, and that environment helped to develop my love for it.
2) The Smiths – This Charming Man. This represents a time in my teenage years when I was completely engrossed in my music world. Morrissey is a genius wordsmith, witty and clever and his own person. I really admire that.
3) Matt Cardle – Lately. The voice of an angel and all round music man – writes, produces, plays all the instruments. Massive respect to him, And check out the video – your eyes will widen!
They are good choices! Thanks for the visit x
I loved your choices. and thanks for reading mine. I am new so don’t have a lot of followers. Still learning but having a great time.
Thank you! You just got to keep connecting with people to get followers! X