Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
Six odd things….. Ummm…. Unique…. Exciting…. Lets think….
1. If an outsider was to look into my life they would and have said how confident I am. But that is all an illusion! Inside I am a nervous reck! But that isn’t exciting is it…
2. I am very bendy! Thanks to years of dancing, teaching dance everyday and doing yoga I am extremely supple for someone of my age! …. Of my age? Now that sounds horrid!
3. I am a hippy at heart.
4. Not sure whether I want this to be public, but hey Ho, I used to do Morris dancing! I know, I know…
5. I can bash out a couple of tunes on the piano! I particular like my ‘Les Dawson’ version of ‘The Entertainer’
6. I like to say something wild like …. I can pole dance, but no sorry to disappoint, …. A sixth unique thing, I can make a good cup of tea… Does that count?
That was hard!
Thanks for dropping by! X
hang on, I have just thought of some things odd or weird about me, I have been many different things in performances, like an apple core, lamp post, yes i danced as both,fairy, witches, ballerina, clown, trapeze artist, cowgirl, spoken the whole performance in French even though I can’t say a word of it, and that is just naming a few!
Is that weird enough for you?