Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
Six odd things….. Ummm…. Unique…. Exciting…. Lets think….
1. If an outsider was to look into my life they would and have said how confident I am. But that is all an illusion! Inside I am a nervous reck! But that isn’t exciting is it…
2. I am very bendy! Thanks to years of dancing, teaching dance everyday and doing yoga I am extremely supple for someone of my age! …. Of my age? Now that sounds horrid!
3. I am a hippy at heart.
4. Not sure whether I want this to be public, but hey Ho, I used to do Morris dancing! I know, I know…
5. I can bash out a couple of tunes on the piano! I particular like my ‘Les Dawson’ version of ‘The Entertainer’
6. I like to say something wild like …. I can pole dance, but no sorry to disappoint, …. A sixth unique thing, I can make a good cup of tea… Does that count?
That was hard!
Thanks for dropping by! X
hang on, I have just thought of some things odd or weird about me, I have been many different things in performances, like an apple core, lamp post, yes i danced as both,fairy, witches, ballerina, clown, trapeze artist, cowgirl, spoken the whole performance in French even though I can’t say a word of it, and that is just naming a few!
Is that weird enough for you?
Yeeeees, the cup of tea does count – i am a tea drinker and believe me – not everyone is good at it!
Oh that’s good! See I am a very fussy tea drinker, I only let certain people make me tea and it has to be in the right cup! X
Hehe i know exactly what you mean 😐
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Normal Means? Are we Far From Normal? | My Blog
Pingback: Six Mundane Observations About Moi | Stuphblog
Pingback: Daily Prompt – Far From Normal – Hell, I Ain’t Got Time to Bleed or be Normal! | toofulltowrite (I've started so I'll finish)
Pingback: I’m As Unique As The Next Guy | The Jittery Goat
for the record, I have never pole danced….and I love a proper cup of tea…please do not hand me a cut of water heated in a microwave and expect me to insert a tea bag…..
Oh my hot water in the microwave! That’s just wrong! Maybe I might enrol in a few pole dancing!
Thanks for the sub, you have a good day! X
well I can tell from your indignant tone that you would never accept a cup of hot water from a microwave to make tea….here’s another one for you….there are people out there who have no idea what a tea cozy is…..how do you like that!?
Oh my goodness! What is the world coming to! In a minute you will be telling me people don’t use sugar tongs for their sugar lumps in a minute x
i think you’ve heard quite enough for one day…..
Pingback: Normalacy is Relative « A Short A Day
Pingback: No Such Thing | Yeahthtsme
Oh I have another question, I have a question – among the various roles you’ve played, as mentioned in your post, have you ever played a tea pot? i.e. I’m a little teapot? , the teapot in the beauty & the beast? ;>
No I don’t thing I have actually! I have sang it many a time in nursery though! X
Pingback: DROWN INSIDE ME « hastywords